Information about the confirmed measles case in Gisborne
The recent confirmed case of measles in Gisborne has resulted in a significant increase at 3Rivers in the number of related phone calls and patients requiring vaccination and face-to-face time. This has put additional pressure on an already stretched system.
We are doing our very best to ensure that all questions are answered and vaccination is administered when needed while continuing to provide general medical services.
We thank you for your patience.
For further news and information:
- 1 October 2019 "Go-to' nurse helps make life better
- 5 September 2019 Information about the confirmed measles case in Gisborne
- 27 November 2018 Cook-Off 2018!
- 24 July 2018 Welcome Dr Scott Schieber
- 22 November 2017 3 Rivers nurse joins elite echelon nurses
- 22 November 2017 Dr Nick Wright honoured in local hero awards
- 7 September 2017 Saving lives one wahine at a time
- 14 July 2017 Three Rivers Medical bucks national trend with three permanent GPs
- 20 June 2017 Light and shade
- 31 March 2017 Three Rivers GP part of groundbreaking diet research
- 7 March 2017 Really sick patients get help navigating health care system
- 8 December 2016 GBHS artist has work purchased by Three Rivers
- 8 November 2016 Carpark Masterchef
- 4 November 2016 Tame the flame at today's Cook Off
- 3 November 2016 Yellow fever vaccine now available in Gisborne
- 12 September 2016 Love your bones, protect your future
- 28 July 2016 Eke Tū: Gym instructor tackling invisible epidemic
- 1 April 2016 Winter is here!
- 8 August 2015 Gout no laughing matter