Tame the flame at today's Cook Off
Tongs, spatulas and basting brushes will be brandished by doctors and kaiawhina during the double bbq bonanza.
The sizzling hot lunch time cook off will be in the Three Rivers Medical car park from 11.30am. It’s a fun and tasty way to remind patients how easy it is to cook delicious healthy food.
Each chef will have half an hour to cook steak and create a marinade, rub or dipping sauce. Participants can bring a homemade marinade, rub or dipping sauce from home. Onlookers can sample the culinary delights and vote.
The Cook Off is a chance for Turanga Health and Three Rivers Medical to connect with patients in a fun and educational way.
- 27 November 2018 Cook-Off 2018!
- 24 July 2018 Welcome Dr Scott Schieber
- 22 November 2017 3 Rivers nurse joins elite echelon nurses
- 22 November 2017 Dr Nick Wright honoured in local hero awards
- 7 September 2017 Saving lives one wahine at a time
- 14 July 2017 Three Rivers Medical bucks national trend with three permanent GPs
- 20 June 2017 Light and shade
- 31 March 2017 Three Rivers GP part of groundbreaking diet research
- 7 March 2017 Really sick patients get help navigating health care system
- 8 December 2016 GBHS artist has work purchased by Three Rivers
- 8 November 2016 Carpark Masterchef
- 4 November 2016 Tame the flame at today's Cook Off
- 3 November 2016 Yellow fever vaccine now available in Gisborne
- 12 September 2016 Love your bones, protect your future
- 28 July 2016 Eke Tū: Gym instructor tackling invisible epidemic
- 1 April 2016 Winter is here!
- 8 August 2015 Gout no laughing matter